With regard to the EFPIA disclosure, privacy laws in some countries require consent given by the HCP for individual disclosure. This educational webinar will provide an overview of transparency, compliance, and anti-corruption requirements in the European Union.
Example topics covered by the experts in this webinar include:
- Differences between EFPIA Industry Disclosure Code and Transparency Law
- Country specific considerations e.g In Denmark reporting obligations are on the HCP.
- Requirements of HCP Consent and overlap with privacy laws
- Anti-corruption laws and practical considerations
- Best practices in Physician Consent Management
Date: 12th July 2016
Time: 12 PM (EST) – 6 PM (UTC+1 London) – 19h (UTC+2 Paris)
Pingback: Webinar today 12/07 19h | EFPIA Disclosure: Rig...